What's new

Free Midnite Movies poster from MGM... The Raven? (1 Viewer)

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I received mine yesterday. Very nice quality. I had a difficult time opening the box as well. Thanks a lot.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
It arrived, today. :)
This must mean someone read your petition, Ben.
Thanks again, Ben (and MGM: Midnight Movies).:)
Val
You and everyone are more than welcome Val! I'm way happy y'all have got your posters, but alas, am sad to report that I haven't got mine yet. I'll be buggin' my postlady all week, lol.
And yes, someone has read my petition, a whole heck of a lot of someones! It's over 1000 now! Weeeee! :)
Thanks everybody for signing. It has been almost exactly one year since I put it up, and now I guess it's time to print the sucker out and send it to somebody, once I figure out who that may be. I have a feeling a few MGMers have probably seen it, but sending a hard copy would be good and proper.
Thanks again folks! :emoji_thumbsup:

KyleK

Second Unit
Am I the only one who can't click on the picture? It doesn't seem to be a link anymore. Can anyone give me the address of the site? I want that poster!:D
Thanks,
Kyle

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Kyle, the deal is over. :frowning: MGM killed the link, and I scrambled to find a pic somewhere else, hence the image's unclickability.
Sorry buddy.
Folks, Valerie has posted a nice "thank you" thread (linked below) in the Studio Feedback section. They deserve mucho kudos for this, so please head over there and let MGM know you appreciate the poster, as they may not come in here to Coupons and Bargains often. :emoji_thumbsup:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=103285

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks