Free Ideal - Lume D65 Back lights with ISF Calibration Booking

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Gregg Loewen, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Hi all!

Lion AV is having its very first promotion EVER!!

With every calibration booked ($275 and up) the client will receive a free Ideal Lume back light.

A Back light is important to decrease eye strain, provide some ambient room light, and maintain color consistancy with the monitor.

The retail value on the Ideal Lume Back Light is $45 and we will even pay for shipping. The light will ship as soon as the calibration booking form is completed.

This promotion will run until the end of April, and is in effect for all Lion AV associates.

To book:
    1. Contact the calibrator in your area and finalize pricing including travel fees etc.
    2. Complete the booking form at www.lionav.com and use the paypal interface to send the $50 travel fee. Please note, Gregg Loewen (me) only charges $50 per client location, other affiliates may charge more or less. Please contact them BEFORE booking.

Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.

Happy viewing!!

Gregg

Lion AV Store Link for Ideal-Lume Light

[​IMG]

2. Gregg Loewen

Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Hi

I have had some inquiries with questions relating to the dating of the promotion.

To clarify: The calibration can be at any time in the future. I am currently accepting bookings through July (Texas and Southern California). As long as the booking is made in April you will be eligible for the free Ideal Lume Backlight Promotion.

Regards

Gregg

3. Gregg Loewen

Insider

Gregg Loewen
    hi All
    while this promotion has officially ended I will honor the promotion through the end of May. Please put "free light promotion" in the comment area of the booking form when booking.
    Happy viewing!!

Gregg