What's new

Free ICE CREAM day! (1 Viewer)

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
I'm pretty sure that the subject title isn't the official name of the day. Sorry if I missed a thread about Ben and Jerry's yesterday, but Baskin Robbins is giving a free 2.5 ounce scoop of Ice Cream at all their locations today from 6pm-10pm. :D

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
So, damn I gotta drive 2 hours to get a scoop of ice cream...... lol. Damn I hate promtions that arent around me.

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
I hate promotions that are super popular and you end up waiting about 1 hour before you get your 2.5 oz ice cream. I have a B.R. across the street from my work, so I'll be able to keep up with wether there is a lull in the line that I can take advantage of.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I'm bringing my gram scale and measuring cups and making sure it is exactly 2.5 ounces.(I will accept more though
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
)

Jay

Sarah S

Second Unit
My husband wants to get a list of all the Baskin-Robbins in our city, then hitting as many as we can get to. I anticipate much ice-cream goodness. :D

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Actually I don't have a gram scale, but a biking friend of mine lived next door to somebody who worked at Ohaus so I borrowed a small one (4lb limit) so I went around and measured anything and everything that I could that had to do with biking or backpacking. Fun little toy! Might put it on a christmas list but really don't see the need to spend money on one, or at least my money on one.. Certainly better than getting a another sweater for christmas.. :)

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks