What's new

Free Hdtv! (1 Viewer)

Jarett

Stunt Coordinator
hey all,
I just saw an add on my about free hdtv....it provided me with this site...i'm looking into the details...anyone know anything about this??? Heres the site FREE HDTV

thanks

Jay

It says it is mandatory for television broadcasters to offer this ;) woah

Jimi C

Screenwriter
If you have an hdtv and an hd tuner you can pick-up your local channels with a uhf antenna.. thats all they are talking about..

Jimi C

Screenwriter
No.. just your local channels, your local fox, nbc, cbs and abc all broadcast some shows in hd.

Ralph_C

Auditioning
hello, I have a benq 7200 trying to run beyond TV on a htpc (amd 2ghz, 700+ meg ram, ati aiw 9600xt using pc input to the benq) and the image is watchable, but the text (like the bugs on the weather channel and for football games) is darn near unreadable. I tried using powerstrip, but either I had the settings wrong, but it seems that btv and the ati tv settings override the pstrip settings. Normal comp viewing, the pstrip settings are used, but click on btv and it's like it has it's own settings. not sure how to post pics here, or I'd show you what I'm talking about.. working on it, tho...
any help would be appreciated. if you need more info, let me know, I'll try to post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks