What's new

Free FOX Demo Disc #1 DVD!! (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
FOX never ceases to amaze me. One of, if not, the best studio.
Peace Out~
biggrin.gif

------------------
http://home.earthlink.net/~peregrinefalcon

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
I'd love to get one but I live in Canada.
frown.gif

------------------
Where the heck is Plucky? HERE DUCKY DUCKY DUCKY!!!
Magic armour is good but it tends to lose its magic without warning. Many an ancient lords last words had been " You can't kill me because I've got magic AARRGG!"
-Interesting Times-

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Darren,
Fox dose it again, as allready posted, they never cease to amaze!!
Will all Best Buys nation wide be getting/giveing these out?
Will they be avaiable any place else possibly?
Wondering if they will release in differnt weeks around the US, would make sence, then again what do I know... :)
Thanxs for anything extra you could add...
Geoff

Paul Wu

Stunt Coordinator
Would Futureshop get any of these, now that they are owned by Best Buy? Probably not. Only in the US you say, pity.
------------------
Paul Wu
"There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't."

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Matthew, I was thinking the same thing.
I wonder if the nice people who I'm friendly with at Best Buy will hide one aside for me, since I'm such a nice customer and all...
wink.gif

------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!
Do you like TV on DVD? Then check THIS out!
.....http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/.....

DarrenA

Second Unit
Geoff,
No idea if this will be available anywhere else besides Best Buy. It does appear that all Best Buys will have these available. Of course it does hurt a little that they are giving these out the day after Thanksgiving on the busiest shopping day of the year....guess we have to fight the crowds.
wink.gif

------------------
DarrenA
The Academy Home Theater

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
This sounds great, but I hope that the "DVD For Beginners" includes some type of examples of the difference between widescreen (OAR) and Pan and Scan! What a great opportunity this would be to educate the J6P's about the advantages of widescreen!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I just went to Best Buy, and talked with a lady in the DVD dept. She had no idea of the DVD coming out for Friday, but siad she'll check right away, and was going to call me back later today. Then hold one for me, when I get there Friday Morning.

Jeff R.

Stunt Coordinator
If this disc is meant to educate people about DVD, and assuming *most* people on this forum are already educated about DVD, then if everyone here goes out and grabs them all up, the disc will then be largely missing its intended audience.

Even so, I still want one. It's great that Fox is doing this.

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
Peter demoed this disc at Studio Day. They did a heck of a job with it. I'm grabbing my copy on Friday. I only hope that this gets into the hands of a lot of JSPs and they take the time to watch it. It not only does a great job of promoting Fox's product but it also really explains what DVD is and has a great introduction to the benefits of widescreen.

Highly recommended.

-greg

Rob T

Screenwriter
Digital Bits says that theyll be giving away about 50 of them so hopefully I'll be able to get one.

FOX rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks