1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Enterprise

Discussion in 'DVD' started by kathy_el_ma, Mar 5, 2006.

1. kathy_el_ma

kathy_el_ma Auditioning

Free Enterprise is coming out on DVD this month and I'm thinking, though I already have it on VHS, that I'm going to pick up the DVD... I'm curious to hear the cast commentary, I want to know if Shatner et al are as entertaining unscripted as they are when given a decent script. [​IMG]

2. Quentin

Quentin Cinematographer

Quentin H
    I have the old DVD...this new version will include some of the old deleted scenes into the new cut.

I understand Shatner's part of the commentary is recorded separately and intercut in.

This movie rules.

3. kathy_el_ma

kathy_el_ma Auditioning

I'm a little disappointed to hear his commentary is seperate and intercut in... but he probably has a busy sched. doing Boston Legal and the other actors are probably working as well... hmm, will be a little more interesting to hear knowing that Shatner isn't there... wonder if the others will pretend to be intereacting with him... could be fun! [​IMG]

4. MikeStanbridge

MikeStanbridge Auditioning

I am just stoked that we get commentary from Shatner. I have had this movie in my collection for a long time and I cant wait to hear the insights. I am really excited about the vollume of deleted scenes! I hope there are some more dream and fantasy sequences.

5. Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott Cinematographer

Paul McElligott
    I wasn't that impressed with the Shatner commentary. There were more than a few times when I wanted to scream at the television: "What the fuck does that have to do with the movie, Bill?!"

6. MikeStanbridge

MikeStanbridge Auditioning

That is the point of a Shatner Commentary!