What's new

Free DVD with purchase of JPIII? (1 Viewer)

Adam,

I believe that I saw the same thing in the Best Buy flyer on line -- Go the Best Buy site and open the flyer to the DVD section -- I think you will see the info on the JPIII DVD. It says something about a coupon enclosed and a choice of DVD's that you can pick from. Only pay S&H

Ernest

Supporting Actor
The DVD is not free you have to pay shipping and handling of $2.25. As long as their is a title on the list you would consider buying it is a good deal.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
It is a pretty good deal since JP3 is discounted to $16.99 everwhere and you get an additional dvd for $2.25.

Many of the choices they give are dvds I really wouldn't want to own, but I do have Dragonheart which is very good.

I'll end up getting either Virus (love sci-fi) or The Jackal SE.

JohnG

Brian O

Second Unit
October Sky is an excellent movie too, however bare-bones disc, but solid DD 5.1 and anamorphic.

Jim Robbins

Stunt Coordinator
It's too bad you have to cut the BarCode off your cover, Warner places them inside where you don't see them missing.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Also if you buy it at Best Buy, they will print off with the receipt a coupon for you for a free DVD that does NOT require the $2.25 payment. However, you still need the one POP so you can't double dip on the offers.

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
I had to re-read the Best Buy rebate form three times to make sure I understood that interesting info. If you bought at Best Buy, there is no shipping charge! If you go by the insert in the DVD case, there is a charge.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks