What's new

free dvd offer in spider-man disc (1 Viewer)

Richard_Wg

Grip
Hello, I noticed here that the new Spider-man dvd has a sticker that states there's a "buy one get one free" dvd. Does anyone have a list of the titles you can choose your dvd from?
thanks

Richard Q

Auditioning
Here's the list:

Air Force One; Ali; Bad Boys SE; Big Daddy; Black Hawk Down; Boyz N the Hood; The Bridge Over the River Kawi; Charlie's Angels SE; Close Encounters of the Third Kind; Cruel Intentions; The Fifth Element; Finding Forrester; From Here to Eternity; Ghostbusters; Joe Dirt; Lawrence of Arabia; Legends of the Fall SE; Not Another Teen Movie; On the Waterfront; Resident Evil; The 6th Day SE; Stripes; Taxi Driver SE; Tommy; Two Can Play That Game

You must purchase (and chose) one movie from the above list and include: 1) the order form in the DVD (no copies) 2) proof-of-purchase from booklet 3) original receipt dated 10/22/02 - 1/31/03 with price circled & 4) check or US money order for $2.95 for shipping & handling.

Must be received by 2/14/03.

Richard_Wg

Grip
You must purchase (and chose) one movie from the above list and include: 1) the order form in the DVD (no copies) 2) proof-of-purchase from booklet 3) original receipt dated 10/22/02 - 1/31/03 with price circled & 4) check or US money order for $2.95 for shipping & handling.
Thanks for the reply! So basically I have to buy the Spider-man dvd in addition to another dvd from the list above and finally choose my free dvd from the same list? I thought buying the spider-man dvd alone will get you the free dvd.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks