Free Dell Laptop Power Adapters

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tony Granatelli, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Tony Granatelli

Tony Granatelli Stunt Coordinator

Feb 6, 2002
    Here's the story. I have owned about 4 Dell Laptops over the past few years. I have a bunch of laptop power cords lying around, collecting dust.
    Sure I could e-bay them. I'd rather give them away, after reading about the guy who gave away the remote control.
    Here's the problem, I don't know which laptops these power adapters will fit. Also, I read somewhere that some of the Dell Power Adapters were being recalled, so I have to call Dell and find out if any of the ones I have are the defects.
    They have Dell Part Numbers on them, but I am not sure if that will help. Here it goes:
    Quantity (2) - DP/N 00081407 Rev A00
    (1) - DP/N 55522 - for use with Model TS30H ONLY
    (1) - DP/N 73463
    I am certain they all work...Look at your power adapter and see if it has these numbers. If you want an extra one, respond to this link. I will not accept personal e-mails because I can't keep track of them, so respond to this post only please. Please ask for only 1, even if you own 2 laptops. Winners will be selected at random to be fair, since some of you guys live on this forum. Working stiffs (like me) need time to look the links over [​IMG]
    You only pay for a padded envelope and shipping from Toms River, New Jersey 08755.
    Tony Granatelli
  2. ManojM

ManojM Stunt Coordinator

Feb 13, 2002
    That is awfully nice of you. Unfortunately my Dell has a different adapter. The damn thing's wire broke one month after the warranty was up. I think I will buy HP or Compaq next time...