What's new

"Freddy vs. Jason"- Test screening the 16th in Cali! (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
In the immortal words of William Shakespeare...

..."I am so fucking there!"

AJ Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
AJ
I'm shocked at the movies' high budget glossy look. I'm not used to seeing that in a Friday or Nightmare film. And seeing Jason in the trailer crushed my fears immediately. He looks :emoji_thumbsup:

DavidAC

Stunt Coordinator
I cant wait for this movie, forget what maybe a lame story or a bunch of crappy actors, just give me one freakin spectacular fight between two of the great horror creations and that'll will be worth the price of admission.

I can't wait to see Freddy hand Jasons ass to him...in peices.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Oh, c'mon. You know that neither will "hand the other's ass to him." This film has to end in a draw or the producers will end up pissing off half the audience.

Plus, there has to be potential for future sequels. :D

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
This movie is gonna be the Schiz-Niz-Bicky-BAM! :D

Besides Hulk, Kill Bill, and ROTK...this is my most anticipated film of the year...and it looks to deliver just what I want...Blood...guts...tits...and the most badass fight in horror history!! Waa!:D

DavidAC

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, at freddyvsjason.com they got a poll going who will win freddy or Jason and Jason has the slight edge :angry:

I was thinking it could end in a draw or some lame ending but with Vs in the title im expecting nothing less than one of them coming out the champion, even if it is Jason.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
The trailer before The Matrix Reloaded was the highlight of my day (let alone my time in the theater). Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks