What's new

Freaky Stuff (1 Viewer)

Bill Crosthwait

Second Unit
http://www.allbrevard.net/ This is really Freaky for me. The web site does not point out that when you see the WTC on the $20 bill, it says AMERICAN on one side and UNITED on the other and guess what airlines the planes that hit the WTC were from?

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
No more reason to get freaked than when you hear about a well-known religious personage's image having been burnt into a tortilla shell. Or another religious icon's "image" somehow appearing in the reflective glass windows of a Florida office building.

This is akin to Mad magazine's "fold-in" back covers from years back.

Don't tell me you take this seriously.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Bill, thank you! *sighs in relief*

So, I can inform all the other resident HTF skeptics the threat assessment has been downgraded to "condition yellow."

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Don't worry Jack, I already turned their names into the Home Security Director.
(Is that the sound of Senator Joseph R McCarthy smiling?)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
WOW!
Now here's something really freaky: we all know this Forum has 2 owners, 7 sections (not counting the temporary Cruise Section) and 17 moderators. Take a dollar bill (or any of the US-bills) and count the 2nd, 7th and 17th letter in the title sentence: it says H T F!!!
Scary as hell, I wonder if that can be a coincidence!
Cees

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
My brother, who happens to be in pilot school currently, and I went to an office store so he could get some of his pilot checklists laminated. Well, he happened to pay for this lamination with a $20 bill and the sales clerk (a little too enthusiastic, IMO) then proceeded to waste 2 minutes of our lives showing us these intricite foldings. And guess what, I see it there but they just don't look too much like the Pentagon and the WTC. I mean, there's huge foliage that looks like a treetop above the "towers." That's one big tree!

Anthony_J

Stunt Coordinator
that doesn't look like the pentagon. it looks like my old elementary school.

could that be the terrorists next target?

Craig

Second Unit
Quoting Slater in "Dazed and Confused":

"Didja ever look at a dollar bill man? There's some spooky shit goin' on there...and it's green too!"

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
If you stare long enough at the eye on the pyramid, it blinks. Dude, that is FREAKY!
Ohh! Ohh! I almost forgot, you have to drop a tab of serious 'cid to see that.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Someone showed me this a while ago and I didn't think it looked like the WTC or the Pentagon. And even if it did, whats the big deal? Nobody thinks much of Washington's head being squished into the shape of a mushroom on the $1 bill.

Trey Fletcher

Second Unit
I think the better question is, why in the hell is there a picture of ESPN's Peter Gammons gracing the front of the $20 bill? Conspiracy theorists, have at it...TF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks