Freaks and Geeks on DVD please

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve_Knutzen, May 3, 2002.

1. Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen Screenwriter

I LOVE this show. Unfortunately I don't get the Fox Family Channel anymore so I can't watch the re-runs. Any word on this getting a release any time soon?

2. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Screenwriter

Music rights are prohibitively expensive. Many attempts have been made to bring the series to DVD (talks progressed far with Rhino and A&E Home Video, from what I've heard), but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon, unfortunately.

3. Sean_J

Sean_J Agent

Your not missing much it isn't fox family channel any more! :-( Now it is ABC Family and it is just plain horrible.

I loved freaks and geeks and I also LOVED EARLY EDITION I wish that was on TV.

4. Sam E. Torres

Sam E. Torres Second Unit

if i was a millionare,i'd donate whatever money necessary for the music rights in order to get this amazing short lived show on dvd.

5. Paul D Young

Paul D Young Second Unit

If Sam E. Torres was a millionaire, I'd buy the DVDs right away, and thank him appreciatively.

6. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

This also pisses me off. I thought talks were progressing nicely, and then...dead. No news whatsoever.