What's new

FRAUD Willis still with us (1 Viewer)

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
FRAUD Willis still with us seems to be the new fad announce stars deaths wrongfully

Last edited:

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
I assume you’re talking about stuff that gets put on social media sites.
Strange sites that look likes news - last week when Christine McVie died her site posted it on FB it took hours till the real news outlets posted it

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Strange sites that look likes news - last week when Christine McVie died her site posted it on FB it took hours till the real news outlets posted it
About McVie- I assume the reputable media outlets didn’t want to report her death until they got confirmation behind the scenes. My brother texted me that, at the beginning of the NFL season, he saw on a social media site that a toxic free agent QB signed with a team. My response to him is I saw nothing about this news on NFL.com, or another reputable site I go to for news stories. I told him to not trust stuff that gets posted on social media.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
About McVie- I assume the reputable media outlets didn’t want to report her death until they got confirmation behind the scenes. My brother texted me that, at the beginning of the NFL season, he saw on a social media site that a toxic free agent QB signed with a team. My response to him is I saw nothing about this news on NFL.com, or another reputable site I go to for news stories. I told him to not trust stuff that gets posted on social media.
Imagine what it does to friends and family who read it? With McVie she had dropped hints she was in back back and could not stand up to play piano = strange Lindsey seems to have known she was ill = Stevie said she found out the Sat b4 and wanted to get to London immediately but was told she should wait = she never got to see her = they were very close

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks