Frasier with a Z 11/11/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nelson Au, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Executive Producer

Hmm, no one posting on this show anymore!

I actually thought last night's episode had a couple good laughs.

Anyone?

Nelson

2. PienSavaca

PienSavaca Stunt Coordinator

Tuesday is a very competative TV night and Frasier gets lost in NBC's "Night of crap shows" line-up.

My guess is that the DVR/VCR savvy crowd here at HTF records the show, but watches it too late to contribute to a time-sensitive thread.

3. Kristian

Kristian Supporting Actor

I watched it and I also laughed quite a few times. I'm glad they kept Maris an off-screen character. I was afraid they might ruin that running gag with this storyline.

4. Mike Slade

Mike Slade Second Unit

I watched last night. I found the part where frasier kept saying that everyone must've forgotten that he had recently been punched in the face by a man now dead to be very funny. Not sure why but it just was. I may have missed what actually made it funny because i didn't really realize why he kept saying it.

5. MickeS

MickeS Producer

I normally watch "Frasier", but last night I couldn't be home and "24" was on at the same time as... "Dallas"! :b

Since Soapnet are showing "Dallas" between 7-9 this week (leading up to the season finale on Friday where JR gets shot) my primetime viewing has to suffer if there are more than 1 other show on at the same time. I always figure "Frasier" will be rerun anyway. Too bad I missed this episode though, it seemed good. IMO "Frasier" is still one of the best sitcoms on TV, if not THE best. That and "Simpsons" never fail to make me laugh out loud at least once.

6. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I laughed at Frasier's slip up when he was going to be Niles spokesman.

It was a good episode, but IMHO David Hide Pierce is carrying this show.

7. phil-w

phil-w Stunt Coordinator

I watched both episodes back to back and I am not sure which one it was, but the scenes where Frazier is trying to re start a private practice were hilarious. The last one where his stomach was growling at the attractive girl had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Not a bad way to go [​IMG]