Frasier coming to DVD this spring!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Simon, Nov 17, 2002.

1. John Simon

John Simon Second Unit

I just saw this on TVShowsOnDVD.com:
    While this is good to hear, I really would've preferred Cheers before Frasier. Oh well... Any TV on DVD is good news!

2. Beau

Beau Supporting Actor

That's cool. I've always liked this show, but I don't think I've seen any episodes in order and get continuity mixed up sometimes. I saw a tv preview for a new episode were Niles is in a hospital room and I thought: What has been going on!?!? So the first TWO will be released in spring? That'll be good. I never really watched Cheers, so I don't mind that.

3. JohnDMoore

JohnDMoore Stunt Coordinator

I hope they're fairly inexpensive. Maybe listing for $40? I couldn't see myself spending much more than that.
    However, I hope this is true (and I'm pretty sure it is). They don't seem to run the earlier seasons in syndication so I'd be sure to pick these up for a new (to me) viewing experience.
    And so soon, too! I'm really psyched about this.

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Can't give you any more info...I posted everything I know! [​IMG]
    You pretty much see in that news item EXACTLY what you can find if you go to ALT.TV.FRASIER and find posts by "PrestonDL". No, I can't personally vouch for whether he's really David Lee...but everyone at ATF accepts him as such. Check for yourself.
    And yes, they are all asking him if Cheers (he produced toward the end) or Wings (he Exec Produced) is coming, too. So far he hasn't answered. But I figure he would have said already if he knew.
    Sorry not to run right over here and post the info...but I thought I'd let someone else have the pleasure for a change. Looks like John Simon had the eagle eye this time! [​IMG]

5. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

hmm definitely a set to ponder.