What's new

Frank Gorshin on Letterman... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
He started off good with the dance, and then it sort of went downhill from there.

I don't know if he was joking or if he really was just there to continuously plug the show.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Who's Frank G? He's the Riddler from the old Batman TV show! Also a fairly good impersonator. I think he's playing George Burns on Broadway.

Ric

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Also Commissioner Bele on the Episode of Star Trek, titled "Let this be your last battlefield".

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
For the more casual Trek fans, that was the one with the guys with faces that were black on one side and white on the other; I forget which one was on which side, though :)

Bonnie Hunt did a great job hosting the next night. She's also a great guest -- funny and sharp.

//Ken

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I decided not to watch the Bonnie hunt version, mostly because I wasn't really sure who she was, and because I ran out of time in the day and felt like turning in early. Who where her guests?

Also, who was on last night, assuming it was on at all? I checked the tape and saw basketball, preceeded by news coverage. Wondering how late I should set the tape for tonight.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Also Commissioner Bele on the Episode of Star Trek, titled "Let this be your last battlefield".

Which Trek series?

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Last night was a repeat, which was probably scheduled before Dave's absence because of basketball.

Bonnie Hunt has a half-hour comedy on ABC, "Life With Bonnie", where she plays -- strangely enough -- the host of a daytime talk show. She's done other shows before, directed that romantic comedy with David Duchovny a few years back, and some acting in movies as well, like Jumanji, which I believe is showing this weekend on TNT or TBS.

The only guest I distinctly remember was Carson Daly. Funny interview.

//Ken

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Bonnie Hunt has a half-hour comedy on ABC, "Life With Bonnie", where she plays -- strangely enough -- the host of a daytime talk show. She's done other shows before, directed that romantic comedy with David Duchovny a few years back, and some acting in movies as well, like Jumanji, which I believe is showing this weekend on TNT or TBS.
She has also had several failed comedy series and I believe she was the mom in the Beethoven movies, she was in the first one at least.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I remember Donald O'Connor (from "Singing In The Rain") played the deceased father of Bonnie's character in her previous sitcom on CBS. It was a very touching and memorable scene.

Oh yeah, Frank G. does a very good George Burns. But of course, everyone will remember him as The Riddler from the Batman TV series from the 60s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks