Fraggle Rock & Jem

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dorrie_W, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Dorrie_W

Dorrie_W Stunt Coordinator

Nov 5, 2004

Have any of you all been purchasing the Fraggle Rock 2-3 episode DVD's? I just read another is on the way. I know if we buy those we may see season sets, but by the time I buy 3 of those with tax I may have spent $35. I'm waiting on season sets.

Oh yeah, any word on Rhino on the next installment of Jem and the Holograms, the final installment.

I know season 1 & 2 probably sold better than the expensive Season 3.1. I have no figures of course but I know I sold major major units of seasons 1 & 2 via my AMAZON affiliate and I think I might have only sold 40-50 of season 3.1. But they have come this far I know (or hope) we will get the rest of Jem.

So if anyone has any Rhino release dates for Jem please share.
  2. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Sep 2, 2003
    Your best bet in regards to Fraggle Rock, is to call & write to HIT! Entertainment and let them know of the demand. It is because of the many fans of the series coming together in support of DVD releases that we even have any in the first place and although the company has stated that they are considering the possibilities of season sets, the more we push, the more we're bound to get back.