What's new

Fraggle Rock Coming To R1 Dvd!!! (1 Viewer)

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I will buy it but I never saw it, no cable as a youth...I do remember liking the cartoon and the Muppet Christmas Special with them though...

Haden

Supporting Actor
Jeez... "First two episodes" are all that's on the DVD? Pass. I'd only buy this in season sets. They are nuts to release just a couple of episodes on a disc. That's like WB with its Batman and Superman animated shows.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I'd assume it's only a "test" release, or even possibly some sort of promotional disc as not much information was specified regarding it's context, but this does prove positive for the near future..

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
its only a two episode disk...
i cant see wasting my time and money for that.
ill wait for a Season set thats in order.
if not ill have to live with what i have recorded. :frowning:

RossH

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ross Hudgins
Yes, season sets are a must. I'd probably pick this up though, just to have and hold.

Ross

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
The thread that was linked has been removed. I missed the specifics. 2 episodes is dissapointing. I'd really prefer to have full seasons of Fraggle Rock.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
The thread that was linked has been removed. I missed the specifics. 2 episodes is dissapointing. I'd really prefer to have full seasons of Fraggle Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks