What's new

FP Calibration in MN (1 Viewer)

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure this is the right forum to ask this, but since it had to do with by Panny 500 FP, I thought it fit the best.

When I set my panny last year, I got it just about perfect, or the best I could do with getting the picture square with the screen. But there was always a slight tilt to the picture.

Well today I decided to try and fix that tilt and to make a long story short I fubar'd the whole setup.

What I'm asking (mostly HTF'ers who live in the Minneapolis area) if there is a local company or a person you would recommend to help with getting my Panny back to normal viewing pleasure. I'm really terrible and this type of thing. I'm lucky if can screw in a light bulb sometimes. I'm just not handy when it comes setting this up.

Any help would be appreciated! You can respond to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Paul

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Paul, I'm also frustrated getting my 300U to line up "perfectly". Let me know if you hear of anyone doing this service for a reasonable cost. You can try giving these guys a call, they appear to be more commercial though:

http://www.tierneybrothers.com/

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Drew

Thats the place I purchased my Panny from. I agree they are more toward the commercial end of technical support. They would probably be well out of my price range.

I found a couple places last night while on the web that are local and emailed both to get some more information.

Thanks

Paul

RobertS

Grip
Paul,

I also have a panny 500 and love it. Is yours ceiling mounted or just on a table? I had a friend help me ceiling mount mine and the left bottom corner is off a little, but I have always been afraid to try and fix it on my own, its at a point where I don't really notice it anymore. Have you tried talking to the guys at Tierney Brothers and see if they might be able to help you? Let me know what you find out.

Rob

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
RobertS

Just wanted to let you know that i had my projector setup this weekend and wanted to relay you the information on who did it.

You can go to www.totalhometechnologies.com

The guy that owns the company is Matt Diehl, he is the one that came out Saturday and did a great job in realigning my progector to my screen.

His prices are very resonalble compared to the couple other companies that I contacted around the Twin Cities.

If you have questions let me know.

ps: Drew, I sent you an email with a little more info.

Paul

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Thanks again Paul. I also need some projector wiring to be run in the ceiling/walls so I will be giving this guy a call in the next couple of days for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks