1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox's tv lineups

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ryan Peter, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Ryan Peter

Ryan Peter Screenwriter

Ever notice that Sunday feels way too saturated? Three straight hours of their best programming... then their next best programming is on Thursday when they try and compete against Friends (and Survivor when it was on). King of the Hill (see my sig) and Futurama constantly get trampled on because of football. I think they need to take one of their lesser three animated series (let's say King of the Hill) and pair it with Fox on Sunday, then put The Tick with Malcom on Monday. Then Family Guy and Futurama on Tuesday or Wednesday. Since X-Files is going off the air, I guess they could resaturate Sunday again, but instead of having King of the Hill and Futurama coming before the Simpsons and Malcom, but them after. I hate that they compete shows on Thursday only to cancel them because they run into the brick wall of Survivor/Friends. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

2. RossTerry

RossTerry Guest

you left out 24, a very entertaining show on Tuesdays

3. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

4. Tom Rhea

Tom Rhea Second Unit

The main problem with Fox on Sundays is football. I think I've managed to catch one Futurama and one King of the Hill so far since the season began because of those idiots and their obsession with that damn obloid. Fox should just admit that for six months out of the year, they aren't going to show anything worth watching from 7-8 on Sundays and quit announcing shows that will never be shown.

5. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

Can't wait for the day they start pre-empting football for Futurama.

Their horrible setup pretty much caused the cancellation of The Tick since they would run episodes against Survivor and Friends, then they would run them at other times with little advertising. At least 24 stays on Tuesdays, even if its not every week.

6. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor