Fox's Buy 4 Get 1 Free Deal

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jim Spencer, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Jim Spencer

Jim Spencer Stunt Coordinator

I finally got my copy of Entrapment as my free DVD selection. I received the Special Edition version of Entrpament with anamorphic widescreen and deleted scenes etc. I can't find the little catalog that came with my Die Hard collection, but I think I remember that they were only offering the regular version of Entrapment(not anamorphic, no extras). I'm not complaining, but I was just wondering if anybody else received the special edition if they chose Entrapment as their freebie.

2. Michael Warner

Michael Warner Supporting Actor

Hmm, I just got my materials returned to me after waiting five months for my free disc. Everything was included according to the rules but they sent it back anyways with an uninformative form letter. So I butchered four of my DVD inserts for no good reason. I'm not even going to bother trying again. Sorry to hijack your thread, glad things worked out for you.

3. Michael Knieriemen

I too was surprised to receive the Director's Expanded Edition of "The Last of The Mohicans" with DTS and anamorphic. Plus Fox sent it by Airborne Express.

I posted some feedback in the "Studio Feedback" forum a couple of weeks back.

It was a nice surprise because some of the "free" DVD offers are offer only the lesser popular titles or ones that haven't sold well.

4. Charles M

Charles M Stunt Coordinator

Isn't that how it always is. A free title just to say , I have over this many DVD's.