first Disney,

now Fox:

Don't Say A Word

anything else?

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
AI only has the first adn second trailers, that's all it seems to have on it's very interesting and innovative advertising campaign, I wish that the four or five tv spots would also make it on there :frowning: but at least my favorite two trailers are on there :)
Adam

Derek U

Stunt Coordinator
Warner Brothers sometimes flubs in this respect. A lott of their early catalog titles (the movie-only version of "The Fugitive" and "Blade Runner") are missing trailers, plus "The Matrix" (although the trailer is on "The Matrix Revisited" DVD.) Now that I think of it, the Ferris Bueller DVD (Paramount) doesn't have a trailer either. IMHO, these are the most basic of "special features" and should be as common to DVD as "Scene Selections."

Derek

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
If you do not see a trailer on a disc, it generally has to do with music issues.

Some other issues may arise as well, like the legal issues involving I Know What You Did Last Summer & Rollerball(2002).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks