What's new

FOX: "Vanishing Point", "The Entity", "Kagemusha, & "One Million Y (1 Viewer)

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
"Vanishing Point", "The Entity", "Kagemusha", & "One Million Years B.C."

All 4 of these films are being released in region 2-UK in the next 2 months. I was wondering if there are any plans of releasing these in region 1 in the near future. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Bruce Morrison

Supporting Actor
I just bought the R2 Kagemusha, but returned it for a refund. The sound quality was very poor in places with a distinct hum in some scenes - also, the only English subtitles were for the hard-of-hearing, and therefore announced every sound effect (e.g. "loud bang") as well as the dialog. It drove me crazy.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I just bought the R2 Kagemusha, but returned it for a refund. The sound quality was very poor in places with a distinct hum in some scenes - also, the only English subtitles were for the hard-of-hearing, and therefore announced every sound effect (e.g. "loud bang") as well as the dialog. It drove me crazy.
Thanks for that info Bruce.
Right now I'm listening to the song Kowalski from the album "Vanishing Point" by Primal Scream. Great snatches of dialogue from one of my favorite cult films. Makes me long for the DVD even more.

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator
Great news about Vanishing Point!! I'll be getting the UK version. At least it's widescreen (according to Amazon UK ) But if and when Fox does release it in R1, I hope they do it justice.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
I'd definately buy Kagemusha & One Million Years B.C. Are you listening Fox? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks