What's new

Fox: Thanks for Buffy....but in future collections... (1 Viewer)

Christopher Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Could you please not lie on the cover? I know that they must have been misprinted, but sometimes it is very misleading. Some people just going into the world of Buffy will buy a set not knowing that there weren't 24 episodes in the first season and only 12. They will be confused and think they are missing something.
And also about the commerical(s) in your set. In the back it said there were the TV commercials, but instead there is A commercial which wasn't even originally aired in 1997. Could you please include the TV ads much like the TV ads included with X-FILES?
Speaking of X-FILES like sets, how come the Buffy-verse wasn't treated so much like that? I am not complaining because I love the Buffy set seeing that it is the first set ever to have all episodes in one place. But I mean, why didn't Buffy get all the stops put out on it? Is there not that much material that can be worked with on Buffy? I really hope not because I don't feel like I want to be missing something. And please don't go back and redo sets, because I am very satisfied with what I have now. Just for the future could you do a little bit more for them? As a HUGE buffy fan I think it would be a nice touch to this extraordinary show.
Or, if you do find material for Seasons 1-3 that you did not include in the initial release, you can do what UNIVERSAL did with the AMERICAN PIE 2 DVD. They included footage from the actor's audition tapes that would have been included on the AMERICAN PIE DVD but instead missed the oppertunity and included it on the second one. So seeing that there are going to be at *least* 7 DVD sets of Buffy, you can always add to some of the discs or even make extra discs of features for the sets (also like the X-Files DVD). I am looking forward to purchasing EVERY SINGLE set of Buffy DVD on the first day it comes out every time, and no matter what- I will always be satisfied. I mean hey- we at least have it on DVD and FOX you didn't HAVE to release it on DVD so thank you so very much for it. All Buffy fans alike appreciate the effort you have put in for us. Again, there is always room for improvement :).
Thank you again,
Chris

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
There are a lot more extras on the future sets. Unfortunately things like Blooper reels tend to get pulled, even though they were originally included because actor's agents don't like them. Such a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.