What's new

Fox: Thanks for a great Phantom Menace disc (1 Viewer)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Well, the subject just about says it all. I would like Mr. Staddon and the crew at Fox for making this disc and all the goodies it contains.
BTW, although I haven't heard the LD, I have to say that the DVD sounds awesome. It has plenty of bass for my tastes!

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
I would like to thank Fox and LucasFilms for the "Star Wars
Episode 1" discs. Haven't viewed the 2nd disc yet, but the picture was great on the first one. The scenes in the theater that seemed fuzzy or blurry to me, were very clear on the dvd. Thanks again for a great disc.

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I appreciated the WS enhanced documentary and featurette pieces. Solid effort for the first Lucasfilm DVD. I look forward to completing my set of SW DVDs.
------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I have to agree. On top of everything else, the special features were made accessible to the hearing impaired. Even TV Spots and Trailers were Closed Captioned and English Subtitled. GREAT disc.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Fox, you have consistantly put out outstanding product, but in my opinion, this is the finest dvd you have ever done, perfect in every way! Thanks, and congrats!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I agree. A great job done on the complete package. There are no films I long for most on DVD than the Star Wars films. I can't wait for episode II.
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Matt Perkins

Stunt Coordinator
I'm trying REAL hard not to go overboard with flattery. It could be the finest home video package I've ever seen. "Thanks" just doesn't do it justice.
(Still ... I'm keeping my Japanese LD!!)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Thanks from me! I know some people have a few minor quibbles, but I think the disc is terrific!
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

ShaunG

Stunt Coordinator
Here Here " :)
I've given my dollar votes to the continued production and completion to the fullest of this Saga on DVD.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I must also agree that the dvd is awesome.. it has not looked this good since seeing it on the big screen. I have a 27 inch and the picture is perfect. I don;t know what the fuss is all about...the EE that people are complaining about.. does that have to do with the widescreen tv set?
JACOB
------------------
The #1 Unoffcial Site Of Sarah Douglas
www.sarah-douglas.com
Please vote for the uncut version of Conan The Destroyer on dvd
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002724.html

ChristopherS

Second Unit
The TPM DVD has got to be the best DVD in my entire collection. Great work! I am certainly looking forward to the complete Star Wars Collection.
Chris Link Removed

Brion Lydon

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Fox and Lucasfilm for a great DVD. I still can't believe how cool this two disc set is. Bring on Episode II!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks