What's new

FOX - Take a ride, if you dare...release TERROR TRAIN on DVD (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
WHAT? You're still thinking about it? I was just going to go to my local store and buy this DVD! It's not out yet? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Listen carefully Fox, we love you already. Release it in it's original widescreen aspect ratio (ANAMORPHIC IS A GIVEN RIGHT?!?) with the best sound available and we can only love you more.

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Not sure if I saw this one, but hey if it will help the cause then count me in as well! (well that and I have a thing for Jamie Lee Curtis!
wink.gif
)
------------------
-Mark
**** Digital Vortex ****
The Digital Electronic Site
www.digitalvortex.com

Trace Downing

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trace Downing
I saw this on Showtime a looooong time age, but I remember it being one of the better slasher films of the time, so yeah!
Gimme!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ta-ra-ra boomsy-ay
Did you get yours today?
I got mine yesterday.
That's why I walk this way!
[Edited last by Trace Downing on August 10, 2001 at 04:34 AM]

Chris Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
I would also like to see this movie on DVD. This is a must have for our collections. But please, please, please release it UNCUT.
------------------

Chris Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
I would also like to see this on DVD.This is a must have for our collections. But please, please, please release it UNCUT.
------------------

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Sure thing, put me down - I haven't seen this one since the original theatrical release. Any extras would be a treat as well.
Pete

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
I'm definitely in on this one. I've never seen this particular movie, but I've heard NOTHING but good things about it. And please, please release it UNCUT. I'd rather have a barebones uncut release, than an edited extras-packed crapfest :)
------------------
I am Jack's Signature

"I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!"
"Look, all I'm saying is, if these big stars didn't want people going through their garbage and saying they're gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively."

Lone Wolf

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Johnny B
Man... TERROR TRAIN. Yep I saw that back on it's original theatrical release. I'd definitely be keen to re-visit it again after all these years. I still remember it as being 'something different' from a lot of the slasher films of the time.
Johnny B.

I hereby (5th page) sign and decree the powers that be (of humble accord) residing in the Royal Throne of excellent DVD releases(FOX); do gratify your loyal followers with a discernable interest in releasing this prominent, elegant feature from the most superior masters of audio and video "discoverable."
Thank you.
[Edited last by Jeff Brickhouse on August 11, 2001 at 10:48 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks