Fox Studio Classics: Best Picture Collection for $9.90

alan halvorson

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
BestPrices currently has the Fox Studio Classics: The Best Picture Collection for $9.90 plus shipping. This set includes ALL ABOUT EVE, GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT, HOW GREEN WAS MY VALLEY, and SUNRISE. Very likely a mistake (the photo for this listing is for something else, but the description is for The Studio Classics), but it's worth a shot.

Holadem

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
I am thinking I should have selected next day air or something, just in case. It would still be far less than retail on this set anyway, and might ensure it's out before they realise the screw up

--
H

BrianP

Supporting Actor
This deal is now dead and Best Prices is cancelling all orders. Here is an email I received a short time ago from them.

Unfortunately there was an error for the following title on your order: Studio Classics: The Best Picture Collection.This item is actually a Simpsons Christmas Special.

This email is to notify you of this error on the site and to letyou know that the item will be canceled off of your order andyou will not be charged for the item.

I sincerely apologize for the error and any inconvenience it mayhave caused. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Thank you
Shawn Butler
www.bestprices.com

Patrick_S

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Just as an FYI, I was in Costco the other day and they had ALL ABOUT EVE, GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT, HOW GREEN WAS MY VALLEY, and SUNRISE bundled together for I think $34. Certainly not as good as this deal appeared but not that bad considering.

JustinCleveland

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Patrick,

There's a whole thread on that Costco deal somewhere, and it ends up you can get three different packs of three plus Sunrise... I paid about 110 bucks after tax and got them all. It's a very good deal.

Patrick_S

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Wow I totally missed that thread. Of well I guess it doesn't hurt to post the information again. On the bright side at least I didn’t start a whole new thread.

alan halvorson

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
You can also get this set (but not all the sets) for $34.97 at Digital Eyes, for those who don't have access to a Costco (like me - Sam's, but not Costco).

Ken_McAlinden

Producer
Reviewer
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Just to save you the searching, the two available Costco sets are:

All About Eve/Gentleman's Agreement/How Green Was My Valley/Sunrise

and

Love is a Many Splendored Thing/An Affair to Remember/Song of Bernadette/Sunrise

Regards,

Jon_Are

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
I guess it depends on your Costco...

I saw those mentioned by Ken, plus:

Anastasia/Ghost and Mrs. Muir/Inn of the Sixth Happiness/Sunrise

Jon

David Lambert

Executive Producer
Senior HTF Member
My Costco had all three of those sets at first. Now they are sold out of the one that includes Muir...I think it sells the fastest!

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Therma123