What's new

FOX: Plans to release Sunrise outside of mail-in offer? (1 Viewer)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Now that's it's the middle of April, does it look like the mail-in offer has been successful enough to allow Sunrise to be purchased?

I already have my eyes set on The Day The Earth Stood Still, Song of Bernidette, and The Mark of Zorro...but still would like to know.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Now that's it's the middle of April, does it look like the mail-in offer has been successful enough to allow Sunrise to be purchased?
If Fox ever put out a "for sale" Sunrise, I SERIOUSLY doubt they'd announce this until the Studio Classics promotion ends. Why undercut that promotion while it remains active?

Personally, I expect they will eventually release it as a stand-alone product, but I'd be surprised to see that happen anytime before mid-2004...

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
I think with the confirmation that the Fox Studio Classics might well last longer than 2004, this is not going to happen very soon.

;)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I think with the confirmation that the Fox Studio Classics might well last longer than 2004, this is not going to happen very soon.
But doesn't the mail-in offer formally end in January 2004? I've not seen the coupon - screeners don't include them - but that's what I'd heard. Perhaps Fox would extend it with the 2004 Studio Classics titles, but that'd seem odd to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks