What's new

Fox News Gone? (1 Viewer)

BrianM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brian
The last few days Fox news seems to have disappeared from my radio. Anyone know what happened and is this only temporary? This is really the only news station I liked so I hope it's not gone for good.

DaveSarcevic

Agent
Fox News is an oxymoron, like military intelligence. I try to watch a little , but the station was so oversensationalized. Loved how Dave Letterman humilated that numbnuts Bill O'Reilly.

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
I think this may be temporary thing. I heard Fox News talk about it before it happend and the two of them could not hash out a contract dispute, probably about money. The same thing happnes with Directv or Dish Network with some channels and they end up resolving it. I hope so, I talked my boss into getting Sirius and the only news he listens to is Fox!

TedT

Second Unit
Like them or not, if people want to hear it, it should be on. Freedom of speech, right?

Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean that it shouldn't exist.

They're certainly not a tenth as biased as CBS Evening News or half as biased towards one side as CNN. Just because it's not YOUR side doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.

Be open-minded!

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I got a Sirius welcome kit today that came with 2 channel guides. Both listed Fox News.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks