Fox: Mailing Address?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jaime_Weinman, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Jaime_Weinman

Jaime_Weinman Supporting Actor

Does anyone (maybe Peter Staddon, if he's still around) have a snail-mail address where people can write to Fox with DVD suggestions? My WKRP In Cincinnati letter-writing campaign fizzled out recently when people's letters started getting returned to them unopened (from FOX addresses that used to work). Can anyone tell me an address for Fox's DVD/Video department that would work, so I can tell people to write to that address? Thanks.

Also, if Peter Staddon does happen to read this, has there been any change in the possibility of releasing WKRP (even -- urk -- selected episodes, if need be) for its 25th anniversary?

2. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    It would have helped if you'd included the addresses that don't work, so we'd know if we had anything useful to offer or not. [​IMG]
    According to their website, this is the snail-mail address for Fox Home Video:
    20TH CENTURY FOX HOME VIDEO
    P.O. BOX 900
    BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90213-0900
    I seem to recall a rather panicked reaction at the stuidos following the double-shock of September 11th and the Anthrax scare. (Neither of which were directed at Hollywood, but try convincing the folks out there that they aren't the center of the universe. [​IMG]) I believe some of them stopped accepting snail mail entirely, returning many pieces, while revamping their mail-handling procedures and often their addresses. (Someone I know who wrote to Warner Home Video around that time had a letter returned. Letters I've subsequently sent to the same address have not come back. They haven't been answered, either, but they haven't come back. [​IMG]) How recently were these letters returned? You might want to try again, or switch to postcards, which probably get through even the most paranoid studio mail system.
    Regards,
    Joe

3. Jaime_Weinman

Jaime_Weinman Supporting Actor

Oops, sorry. One of the addresses that didn't work was 20th Century Fox

ATTN: TV/Videos

10201 W Pico Blvd

Century City, Ca 90067

...the other was the one you just mentioned. But these returned letters were all post-Sept 11, so maybe that's part of the explanation. I'll try writing again to Fox's regular address (P.O. Box 900, that is) and see what happens.