What's new

FOX HELP!! with How Green Was My Valley (1 Viewer)

John Leaning

Agent
Anyone from FOX that could help, can you please help in finding a resolution to this issue with Studio Classics: The Best Picture Collection that shipped in Canada.

The version of How Green Was My Valley included in the set is not the new Studio Classics version, but is the old/original version.

This problem has been mentioned here and here, but the response I have received from the retailer I bought from is that the response from FOX Canada concerning this problem have been unsatisfactory and now the problem has been passed to FOX US.

It seems that it is a relatively simple problem to solve, we just need a replacement copy of the correct version of Studio Classics: How Green Was My Valley, but there is obviously some issue with the logistics of this.

Any help that you could provide would be greatfully appreciated.

John

(Edited to be a more generic request for help)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
We do not allow any individual studio representative name to be posted in the header of any thread. Thank you.

Crawdaddy

John Leaning

Agent
People have been receiving the following information. See here

"It seems that there has been a misprint with the packaging and all items contain in the interior are correct. All future boxes will be printed with the correct information on the package."

Not only is the packaging incorrect but the disk inside is the old version too.

Or are we supposed to believe that the Studio Classics set in Canada intentional has the old version of How Green was my Valley.

graeme cooper

Auditioning
I have the same problem with HGWMV and I'm very unhappy with Fox because it. I'm quite prepared to make a complaint to the US Trading Standards organisation because I feel we have been misled as consumers and deserve an appropriate remedy. If Fox don't make some kind of effort to repair the damage I'll stop buying their products out of principle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks