What's new

Fox Fall deals (1 Viewer)

SteveBjr

Stunt Coordinator
Prices start out as low as 11.95 + get free shipping by using coupon code FALLSALE. I picked up Tora! Tora! Tora! and Volcano for $26.90 shipped.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I apologize in advance, Steve, but I don't think you researched this enough. You see:

$11.95 Volcano
$15.95 Tora! Tora! Tora! - SE
----------
$27.90 (you put $26.90, so I'll assume you typo'ed)

Or, instead I can go to Best Buy, get these (they're always in stock - at least at the two Memphis locations) for $9.99 and $14.99, respectively, and that comes to $24.98 plus tax and I have them today.

How much is tax? Well, in Memphis the sales tax is a HUGE 9.25%, because there is no state income taxes. Your local sales tax will be far less, I'm fairly certain.

But with tax, for me, that trip to Best Buy comes to $27.29. That's 61¢ cheaper than waiting "up to two weeks" for these Fox "deals" to be delivered via their free USPS method.

Also, if you don't have a Best Buy near you, check Target and Wal-Mart. They often (but not always) have these titles, and others of those listed at the Fox site, for a bit cheaper. Price points like $9.88 and $14.44, as an example.

Even that being the case, there's always Best Buy.com...which the other week had a deal to get 20% off all Fox titles. So these would have been even cheaper, and with free delivery from BB.COM!

I'm sorry to post like this, but I wanted everyone else to be aware of the facts before they took the plunge. In fact, some of the items on those links may be better than in-store prices. But do your research first!!!

Cheers,

rodney wiley

Second Unit
David, I have to agree with you. Most of those titles can be had alot cheaper. I bought true lies at k-mart for 9.99

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks