What's new

Fox dumping Sat. Morning Cartoons for Ads (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I think it is sad to see Looney Tunes no longer on network TV, as there are still a good number of people who don't have cable, thus depriving this generation of seeing these great cartoons. Obivously, Warner wants people to either get cable, or buy the DVDs.

I continued to watch Saturday morning cartoons, well into my college years and after that.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Such a shame. My kids love Tom & Jerry, but they just stare blankly at Loony Tunes. For now at least.

Recently they've been watching Schoolhouse Rock and love it.

I remember those two cartoons above, and remember being annoyed there were only two of them. I also remember In The News.

troy evans

Screenwriter
I also remember one called "Yuck Mouth". It was in the same style only for teeth brushing. I used to love Snorks, Trollkins, Pink Panther & Sons, Richie Rich, New Scooby-Doo, 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, Turbo Teen, Rubix the Amazing Cube, Dragon's Lair, Spider-Man & his amazing friends, Plastic-Man, Clue Club, Mr.T, Rocky & Bullwinkle.....I could just run on and on. Weekday afternoons was He-Man, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Tom & Jerry, Batman(live action). Then it was off to USA network from 6pm to 8pm for Cartoon Express. Man, those were some great times in my childhood. I buy alot of classic cartoons just for the memories. Many are already and are coming to dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks