What's new

Fox Demo Disc 3 (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Spun the disk last night, hardly a demo disk, more like a movie-preview disk. The clip for Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World has me very excited.

Peace Out~:D

JayV

Supporting Actor
Yep, the Master and Commander looks (and sounds) great. I can hardly wait.

As for the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen trailer, it looked okay, but what was with the car? Did they move the time period from the Victorian era of the comics to something more recent?

-j

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
My theater only had the X2 trailer attached to Daredevil. I also saw a preview for New Line's remake of Willard which looks really cool.

I'm going to have to pick this disc up for the sake of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Master and Commander.

Aaron Garman

Second Unit
Hello all. It looks like LXG was only loose in the can with Daredevil. So depending on what screen you see it on, the trailer might be there. At our place, we have two prints of Daredevil and only one of them had LXG on it. Of course, X2 was on both and it looks fantastic!

AJ Garman

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
I, too, was able to get the Demo Disc 3 without making an additional purchase.
Me, too. Actually, I get one up every time I visit my BestBuy. The Demo Disc is OK....I'm just interested in the coupons. :D

Hey, it's an expensive hobby! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks