What's new

FOX: D-Day & The Longest Day Request (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
:star: Mr. Staddon, in two years it will be the 60th anniversary of D-Day. I VERY strongly believe that The Longest Day deserves a massive & very special "Special Edition" release at that time! A couple of days ago on the History Channel, I saw a snippet of a documentary about the film & D-Day with Mr. Darryl Francis Zanuck. This SE should include this documentary plus many more! I realize that Fox has just re-issued the film, but I consider the 60th anniversary of D-Day to be a special exception. The Longest Day is by far the BEST film about what is probably the most important 24 hours of the first half of the 20th century, if not all of the 20th century! Please prevail upon your corporation to do the film & the soldiers who died on D-Day the honor that they deserve.:star:

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I'm a little surprised this thread has gotten so little response. That's unfortunate!:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks