What's new

FOX: Contact Information Needed (Re: Die Hard 2 Missing Disc) (1 Viewer)

Kelly W

Second Unit
Hey all,
I posted this in another area, but maybe it should be here...
My wife bought the Die Hard Trilogy Boxed Set when it was released back in July (it was on sale). She put it in the closet until this week because it was to be my birthday present.
Well, I opened it on Thursday and found that the 1st disc to Die Hard 2 was missing. Best Buy won't exchange it for me because it has been more than 30 days. They told me to contact Fox to see if they could help.
I'm having trouble finding a phone number or email address for the Fox Home Entertainment Customer Service Department. Can anybody help me?
Thanks!!!
-Kelly

Kelly W

Second Unit
Thanks for the information, but the people at the Fox online store couldn't help me. They gave me a new address ([email protected]) and I wrote to them, but it has been two days and I have gotten no response.

Doesn't a representative from Fox post here? Can you help me?

Thanks!!!

-Kelly

Rob T

Screenwriter
I believe one of the big FOX home video execs, Peter Staddon, drops by here every now and then.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Kelly,

YOu could try a polite private message addressed to Peter Staddon. If Peter knows who you can contact, he'll let you know

Just go to private messages, and address it to Peter Staddon

-Vince

Kelly W

Second Unit
Thank you everyone for your help.

Mr. Staddon, I have sent you a private message.

-Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks