What's new

FOX- Cemetery Man (Dellamorte Dellamore)!!! (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
FOX, I am dying for a special edition DVD release of Cemetery Man (aka Dellamorte Dellamore)! This is an excellent film that deserves a spectacular DVD release. I know you released it on video here in America. If you still own the rights, I am begging you to put out a special edition DVD. Come on!

Steve Russell

Stunt Coordinator
This is a great movie, count me in on wanting this one. I've been waiting for years just to see it again on one of the pay movie channels so I could put it on VHS. Still no luck- it has been on Cinemax once that I know of. I tried to tape it another time but was foiled as Cinemax rescheduled and showed a different movie when Cemetery man was supposed to be on.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I have been wanting to see this movie for some time now, unfortunately it has only been released on some more obscure R2 labels, so it has never been readily available to me. I would pick this movie up in a second if it was available in R1.
------------------
"You're 10 seconds away from the most embarrassing moment of your life!"
Click here to admit you want to see Ford Fairlane on DVD!
DVD List Link Removed

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I would love to see this put out in the original(?) Italian version-and actually titled:
DELLAMORTE, DELLAMORE...thank you
I mean, 'cemetary man' seems kind of lame as a title...
------------------

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I've tried to tape it in the past too, but always missed out. Come on FOX, release it!

John Henry

Agent
Didn't the laserdic of CEMETERY MAN do well enough for Fox to put it out on DVD? I know this title is extremely popular amongst the Horror crowd.

Julie K

Screenwriter
I adore this movie. I have the R2 version and would gladly re-buy it for R1.
------------------
Oh No! Another DVD List!
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"

Will K

Screenwriter
Here's a vote. I'd buy a DVD for this in a heartbeat, but only if it's presented in its proper OAR. Extras are icing on the cake, but I'd welcome those of course.
------------------
unratedbanner.JPG

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Yes, it MUST be in its original aspect ratio. I really would love some great extras as well.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure Fox still has the rights to this-- it was an October films release and the rights may have reverted back to October's successor, USA Films (who have a lousy track record for releasing anything resembling catalog product).

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Fox, many horror fans like myself want a release of this film! I'm sure it would sell pretty good. Release it!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'd buy it. Please let us know if you still own the rights, Fox, or if we should be barking up USA Films' tree.
Thanks!

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. :laugh:
Because I want this movie so badly! Easily one of the best horror movies of the 90's and one of the best zombie movies of all time. Please, whoever owns this, we need a release soon!

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
We didn't ever really find out for sure who owned the rights either?

Can anyone recommend a R2 web site? I'm guessing the red edition label is the best one? Who sells these?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks