What's new

Fox Blu-Rays Video Freezing/Skipping (1 Viewer)

Allansfirebird

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sean
Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue with Fox BRD's on playback:

Occasionally, when I'm watching one of their discs in my Samsung BD-J5700, the video will pause for a second, while the audio continues uninterrupted, then the video resumes. Also, as I was watching the BRD of An Affair to Remember just now, as it did the video glitch, it brought up the animated timeline that only comes up when skipping to a different chapter. That's the first time that particular thing has happened. I'm not having this happen with discs made by any other distributor, which makes me think there is something about the way Fox encodes their discs that's causing a bit of an issue for my BRD player.

trajan007

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Larry C Bender
I have the same player and the same problem. My picture freezes for a second on discs of SOUTH PACIFIC---WEST SIDE STORY ---HELLO DOLLY---OKLAHOMA---Does not do it everytime, but it takes place every time in the same location. Happened on other players as well. Firmware update did nothing..Getting new discs did not solve the problem.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
The newly released Sony X800 UHD player is having problems with Fox blu-rays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks