What's new

Fox - any plans to release "Toys" (1992) ? (1 Viewer)

Lafe F

Second Unit
It would make a nice 10th Anniversary release next year. Please consider releasing this movie onto DVD. Not kidding, it is my favorite film!

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!
It's not my favorite film but it's darn close.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
In the past, Peter Staddon had mentioned that Holiday 2001 might have enough DVD penetration to warrant this title. I hope so, I'd love to see it. If not 10th Anniversary is a better excuse than any. I just hope they get creative involvement for a great special edition.
------------------
Rationality is not a commodity which is evenly distributed.
Save Stargate SG-1 Season 6
View SpaceDog's DVD Collection

Matt Perkins

Stunt Coordinator
Sigh ... a guilty pleasure!
"Just like dad used to say: treat your friends like your friends, and your enemies like your enemies."
:)

JulianK

Supporting Actor
When I bought my laserdisc player, "Toys" was the disc I chose as my first purchase. This would make a wonderful DVD title: many sequences are potentially of demonstration quality.
I seem to remember that there are shots in the trailer that weren't in the film, so hopefully there'll be some material available for deleted scenes.
Commentary tracks from director Barry Levinson, co-writer Valerie Curtin, and cast members like Michael Gambon, Joan Cusack and Robin Wright would be wonderful. (Robin Williams would have to have a track of his own - otherwise no-one else would get a word in edgewise!)

Lafe F

Second Unit
Yahoo! A TOYS DVD is scheduled to be released October 16th of this year. Thank you Fox!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks