What's new

FOX : Airheads DVD release maybe ??? (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hi Mr Staddon/Fox
Lat night I rented Airheads staring Adam Sandler and Brendan fraser and I have to say what a brilliant movie.
I would really love to see a DVD release of this movie, I am not asking for any trailers I would be happy with just the movie on DVD.
Is there any possibility of this in the fututre ???
Please help me out FOX.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
C:WINDOWSDesktop164913.art
Please help me get The Sandlot released on DVD. I have started a petition please, please sign it:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002920.html

Travis D

Second Unit
A must have for children of alternative music (like me :) ). I too would love to see this movie on DVD. A commentary track with Fraser, Buscemi, Sandler, Richards, and McKean would be pure gold. You also have my permission to put Arquette on there too.
wink.gif

P.S. - Is it just me or did anyone else like "D Generator" by The Lone Rangers A LOT? Hey another extra - the music video for "D Generator" featuring the footage shot at that mock prison.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
It's coming 10/2. MSRP is $19.98. According to today's Image update, features are:
Featurette; 2 Music Videos "Born to Raise Hell" (Motorhead, Ice T, and Whiffield Crane) & "Feed the Gods" (White Zombie); Trailers & TV Spots; Fox Flixs: "Monkeybone," "Bedazzled," "The Scout"
[Image lists the date as 11/2. However, that is a Friday. A few weeks ago, DVDFile reported a date of 10/2, also the date at Amazon. 10/2 is a Tuesday, so I assume that is the actual date and Image's 11/2 date is a misprint.]
[Edited last by Scott_J on July 26, 2001 at 10:07 PM]

Travis D

Second Unit
Wow Peter, it only took 2 people this time?! You are awesome!
biggrin.gif
Kudos to you.
Sounds great that this is coming out finally. Did the image update specify 5.1 or not BTW?

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Already Know Scott, I was going to post saying what you did but I was fainted for a few weeks with joy.
Mr Staddon I thank you, The Sandlot got 140 votes could that maybe get a DVD release ???
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
Please help me get The Sandlot released on DVD. I have started a petition please, please sign it:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002920.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macrocosmus
Recent bookmarks