What's new

Fox: 16:9 version of Mrs. Doubtfire please!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jeremiah W

Stunt Coordinator
reading reviews it appears as though the current disc has some compression problem, if so correct those as well:emoji_thumbsup:

Chris M

Second Unit
Since my ex-wife took my version, I'd gladly repurchase this disc if it was 16:9, but with my widescreen TV, it would be useless to me until that time.

Chris.

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
I just want more money (I am flat broke) since I have the awfle vhs pan and scan version. Now why do they start in widescreen and then go to the crapola of pan and scan

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Well, because they're silly like that...

The lack of 16x9 enhancement is my ONLY complaint about this disc.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Ditto.

Mrs. Doubtfire was one of the last discs I bought that wasn't enhanced. If it were improved with 16x9 enhancing, I'd sell my old one and buy a new one.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
16 x 9 enhancement would be great. And some other minor quibbles...time-coding is really needed on the extras. And the ability to access the deleted scenes individually in addition to playing all - there is over 35 minutes of deleted scenes, but you don't know that until you've watched them all, and you can't access individual cut scenes. Otherwise, a really really nice SE for a great film!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.