What's new

FOUND: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!!! (1 Viewer)

Carl Walker

Stunt Coordinator
I won't say where, but I just wanted to let everyone know to keep their eyes open when DVD shopping. I just found about 2 dozen copies of J&SBSB at a local supercenter-type store. The price was $19.96. Yes, I could have waited until Tuesday and gotten it for $17.99, but it was worth the extra $1.97 to have it for this weekend... :)
BTW, this was found in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Good luck with your search... :)
Mods, if you feel that this is inappropriate, please feel free to delete this post.

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
Since there are so many retailers here in New York that don't think twice about breaking street date, I got mine yesterday, and went through it today. Great picture and sound on the feature, and excellent (as usual) commentary (especially because of Kevin's humorous imitation of the Bee Gees, with a British accent). The picture quality is good on the deleted scenes, and there are many of them. Amusing gag reel (mostly people breaking character and laughing, obviously). Good disc...I only wish the movie had been better. But, it was quite obvious that everyone had a very good time making this movie, so oh well. It's infectious.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Nice find.
I'm going to have to wait until next week--one of the Best DVD stores will be selling it for $17.99, and then they'll take $5 off if you Buy it along with one of the following: Clerks, Chasing Amy, or Clerks Uncensored (which are all $14.99 each). Then they'll also take another $5 off that if you buy any three DVDs at once. I've held off of buying Clerks and Chasing Amy for a long time (I know, :rolleyes:), but they've always hovered up near the top of my want list, so now's the time. Getting those two and J&SBSB for around $40 with tax is a fantastic deal, especially when you realize that Clerks by itself was selling for $35 just a few weeks ago.
If I already had Clerks and Chasing Amy, though, you can bet that I would definitely be checking my Local Supercenter-type Store for J&SBSB.
Now, I did buy Mallrats during CompUSA's blowout sale a year and a half ago when it was $14.99. I'm only a Kevin Smith DVD buyer when they're cheap. Yeah, I'm a cheap bastard. :D
-mwb-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks