What's new

found 1 (maybe 2) OOP titles today (1 Viewer)

adrian b

Stunt Coordinator
the first OOP was Swamp Thing. The 2nd was possibly the original Devil's Advocate (but I'll have to return to the store to verify that one). At any rate, I already own both of these titles so if anyone's looking for these let me know and I'll pick 'em up. Both were PREVIOUSLY viewed but had been re-shrinkwrapped so I cannot vouch for condition. BTW, I would expect at least a small finders fee.:D

Shawn_Sek

Stunt Coordinator
digitalbits.com has a new release date for Swamp Thing, and Clownhouse, for 8-24. i dont know which version it will be.

CraigL

Screenwriter
Does anyone know a website that has pictures of the altered and unaltered Devil's Advocate? I'm just curious about the difference.

Charlie O.

Supporting Actor
HAHA the The Hart Foundation: The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be....

Anyway if I have that disclaimeron my DVD cover does that mean its the OOP one.

KyleK

Second Unit

Ha ha! Ooped, a great new term brought to you by the Home Theater Forum!

Kyle:D

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter

It isn't really OOPed, it's more like Dune, Beavis & Butthead, or Ed Wood where it was recalled at the last minute but a few copies got out anyways. Given the disturbing history behind the movie it doesn't surprise me that it was delayed.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well it is ooped meaning it is out of print, yes? or is it "in print"?

so why is it out of print? or not available?

ok how about not in print or NIP.

Vincent Fok

Agent
While we're at it. Does anyone ever experienced playback problem with the original Devil's Advocate DVD?

I had 2 copies (long story) and they both play awful with digital artifects on my DVD player (Pioneer DV-625? Sorry can't remember the exact model no from top of my head.).

When I played the disc on my computer, however, they work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks