What's new

Forza and Forza Horizon series on Xbox (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I hate this stupid 'ship date' game. Tell the consumer the day it will be in stores, not when it ships. Let gamers have the same luxury as music buyers and know that new releases will

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
In a terrific bit of Allanis Morrissete style false irony, I was pissed tuesday cause I couldnt get it, then on wednesday when I DID get it I never played it as I was so tied up with EQ and Mercury on PSP.

Sam

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Phenomenal game! I love it. I played it for about 4 hrs last night. Will give more thoughts on it later. But it is definitely worth the purchase if you like racing games. It is 10x better than anything else on the XBOX.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
anyone know if there is a steering wheel you can use for the game? ideally, i'd be able to use the logitech driving force pro :)

CJ

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
It's not force feedback. It rumbles. It tries to fake force feedback. But it's not force feedback.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member

Force feedback reactions are actually programmed into the game, vs. generic vibration rumbles. I recall at one point MS was going to be releasing a first party wheel alongside Forza. Guess they dropped it.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Looks solid. I had the MadCatz version for a short time but returned it. Just didn't feel right, and took up too much space.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks