Forum seems a bit buggy today.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Keith Mickunas, Jan 5, 2002.

1. Keith Mickunas

Keith Mickunas Cinematographer

I've had a couple strange occurences that may be worth reporting. First earlier today I replied to a post and when I hit the submit button, and I got an error stating the post didn't exist. I went back to the hardware forum and the post was still there, and I was able to add a reply that time. Then just a minute ago I was reading a topid in the hardware forum, hit the back button on my browser and was told the forum didn't exist. So I went to the top of the page and hit the link to the hardware forum and it went there with no problem. This is the first time I've seen anything like this here.

For the record I'm running Mozilla (0.9.4 earlier today with the first bug, 0.9.7 now) under SuSE 7.3.

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Keith:

That is an issue with vBulletin and Netscape that they are still working on. Fortunately, it doesn't occur that often.

Parker

3. Keith Mickunas

Keith Mickunas Cinematographer

Thanks for the info. Fortunately it doesn't really mess things up, except for that one reply I lost. Hopefully they'll find a fix soon.

4. Zack_b

Zack_b Extra

someone please help me asap!!!!!im new to the forum and i can reply to any forum put everytime i try to post it takes me to the "not have access screen!!!what can i do???

5. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    You have to wait for Ron to give you access to the forum first.

Parker