What's new

Forum seems a bit buggy today. (1 Viewer)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I've had a couple strange occurences that may be worth reporting. First earlier today I replied to a post and when I hit the submit button, and I got an error stating the post didn't exist. I went back to the hardware forum and the post was still there, and I was able to add a reply that time. Then just a minute ago I was reading a topid in the hardware forum, hit the back button on my browser and was told the forum didn't exist. So I went to the top of the page and hit the link to the hardware forum and it went there with no problem. This is the first time I've seen anything like this here.

For the record I'm running Mozilla (0.9.4 earlier today with the first bug, 0.9.7 now) under SuSE 7.3.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Keith:

That is an issue with vBulletin and Netscape that they are still working on. Fortunately, it doesn't occur that often.

Parker

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info. Fortunately it doesn't really mess things up, except for that one reply I lost. Hopefully they'll find a fix soon.

Zack_b

Grip
someone please help me asap!!!!!im new to the forum and i can reply to any forum put everytime i try to post it takes me to the "not have access screen!!!what can i do???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks