Forsale Sony Digital Cam

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Eddie Sanchez, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Eddie Sanchez

PRICE REDUCED

Sony Digital Camera Cyber-shot dsc-p52 3.2 Mega Pixels 1 week old. Includes Battery Charger Double AA metal hydride batteries,A/V conneting cable, Memory Stick,USB cable, and CD-ROM software.Tried it out takes great pictures can email pictures with taken by camera. Bought me a 5.0 mega pixels so now this one has to go. Price going at stores and online $279....I let it go for $240 plus shipping U.S. only. You can have it shipped to your door for $270 you will pay more at other places plus tax or shipping. Thanks

http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=...cat=83&scat=84

sample picture
    http://home.rgv.rr.com/gt281/rose.JPG

2. Eddie Sanchez

BUMP

3. Chuck Frady

Chuck Frady Second Unit

why don't you just return it to the store where you bought it if you have only had it for a week.

4. Ben_Ly

Ben_Ly Agent

If you want to get rid of it I'll give you $200 for it.

5. Eddie Sanchez

I didn't return cause best buy has %15 restocking fee. I thought I would be better off selling here. Thats the least I can let it go for $240 no less sorry....

6. Chuck Frady

Chuck Frady Second Unit

if you bought that new camera from best buy, they would have allowed you to return the one you didn't want and not charge you a fee. But I am sure you did what I did and purchased your new camera from an online source.

I'd take the camera back and have them give you store credit. That way, you won't have to eat the 15% restocking fee.