What's new

Former DJ - CD Remix Singles "Dump" Question (1 Viewer)

James_S

Second Unit
Is there an interest in CD single remixes anymore? I am a former DJ (old school+) that has 1000’s of CD singles and promo CDs with remixes and I am looking to get rid of a good portion of them. I am looking to sell them and I don’t have the time to sell them on Ebay. Are there any suggestions on where I can “dump” them? Websites? Stores? I have looked for some places around here and finding some interest. Artist include Paula Abdul, Babyface, Mariah Carey, Prince, Madonna, Britney Spears, Shania Twain, Janet and Michael Jackson and tons & tons of others.

Thanks in Advance

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Your best bet would probably be to get a table at a record convention. I got rid of a ton of my 12" singles when I moved from Denver a year ago and made $600 in 6 hours! I think if you check out Goldmine Magazine (most Barnes & Noble's carry it) you will find something in your area.

James_S

Second Unit
Thanks Eric -

I didn't even think about record convention. I have been to several and totally slipped my mind.

$600 in 6 hours - Not Bad!!!

James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks