What's new

Form Fillers and Password Mangers (i.e. Gator) (1 Viewer)

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
I was using Gator, until I took the time to actually read the read the agreement I agreed to. Gator tracks EVERY SINGLE web site you visit and sells that information. Unfortunately, in spite of the great convenience it had in auto filling forms, credit card info, passwords etc., I deleted it.

I wonder, is there any stand alone software that allows you to accomplish the same functions? The Windows feature (at least inb XP) is essentially useless.

FYI, I used both Adaware and Search & Destroy to clean up my computer and deleted (after viewing the logs) literally dozens of spyware programs off my computer. There was a huge difference in how fast and efficient it now works. You can get them both through Google.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Mozilla has a form-filler function, check that out. Its also one of the best browsers (if not the best!) available

John Watson

Screenwriter
Aren't there laws against burying outrageous terms so deeply that the normal person usually misses them?

Anyway, Canada has recently implemented another "privacy protection" law, but only a fool can imagine it will improve the world.

What did somene else around here say - THE INTERNET IS A LAWLESS FRONTIER.

Gator - another of those names that make me puke. Its cookie should say "Gotcha". :thumbsdown:

Speaking of spyware, didn't espionage used to be a capital offence?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks