What's new

Forget Guitar Hero, Here is Piano Hero! (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I want to buy a keyboard just for this game. It's not called Piano Hero, but it should be. It's called Synthesia. It's free, and you can use ANY midi file as the source material. I'm going to donate a few bucks to this guy, I want to see this project mature. It's available for Mac OS X and Windows, and I downloaded it, but I haven't tried playing yet, only listening. Kinda like Guitar Hero, except you can learn a real instrument :)

CJ

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link. I was just thinking recently that they should make a "Piano Hero" game. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks pretty cool.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
That's cool, but there are other MIDI learning tools available. Also, some new keyboards actually have built-in lessons, but they're kinda hard to use on the tiny little screens.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Pretty much any store that sells software or music gear. An Amazon or Musician's Friend search will probably turn up a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks