Forever Hardcore/Hardcore Homecoming

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Rhoq, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Rhoq

Rhoq Supporting Actor

This post is strictly for wrestling fans. I know that threads regarding wrestling DVDs usually fall under the "TV on DVD" section so if this needs to be moved, I understand. Since this post refers to an all new direct-to-dvd documentary and a non-televised wrestling event, filmed for DVD, I was torn on where to post this.

Anyways - for those that had been searching for the ECW documentary Forever Hardcore and the ECW reunion show Hardcore Homecoming, both 2 disc sets are now available at Tower Records. I was surprised when I saw both sitting on the shelves this afternoon. It took 5 months for these discs to finally appear in stores, so if anyone has been looking for these DVDs, I suggest going to Tower ASAP. They are being distributed through Ventura. I know from personal experience that they tend to discontinue non-mainstream releases fairly quickly, so chances are once Tower sells out - it's likely they won't be able to restock.

2. TedT

TedT Second Unit

Great stuff. I recommend both! I enjoyed "One Night Stand" better, but HH was still good.

Background info fascinates me. Loved the Forever Hardcore documentary. New Jack is just about the scariest guy I've ever heard.

3. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

Just to let you know they are available on DDD - I am pretty sure I have seen them locally, either Best Buy or Wal-Mart.

Ryan